[meteorite-list] A curious reference

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:44 2004

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know what is "patent bucket" is and how large it is?

Since a retrievable reference is supplied, I will go ahead and add this one
to my list of meteorites that have hit things. Perhaps someone could do
further research on this one in the future.

-Walter

Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites
322 Stephenson Ave., Suite B