[meteorite-list] PICTURES

From: SSTEVE ARNOLD <BIGSTEVE1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:44 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1F1AA.0F575300

Hi all Steve Arnold from Chicago. Last night i posted a 50 gram slice for=
$24 per gram. later today I'll have pictures available for you all to see=
. sorry, i forgot to mention, it is Esquel pallasite. see ya!

Hi there! This is BIG STEVE. Thanks for e-mailing me, and have a great da=
y.

BIG STEVE

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1F1AA.0F575300

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi all Steve A=
rnold from Chicago. Last night&nbsp;i posted a 50 gram slice for$24 per g=
ram. later today I'll have pictures available for you all to see. sorry, =
i forgot to mention, it is Esquel pallasite. see ya!<BR><BR>Hi there! Thi=
s is BIG STEVE. Thanks for e-mailing me, and have a great day.<BR><BR>BIG=
 STEVE</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1F1AA.0F575300--