[meteorite-list] English mechanic "killed by meteor"???

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:44 2004

I nosed around a bit on Google, and supposedly the British Library has the
back issue of English Mechanic containing this article. I couldn't get
the web site to load, however; maybe someone else might have better luck.
Ideally, a transcript or abstract would be available on line. There are
also a couple of rare book dealers who say they have this issue available,
if some one wants it badly enough to shell out some large dinero.

Tracy Latimer