[meteorite-list] giving my Nantan a thrashing....

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:34 2004

Dear Dave and List;

I read this and I really want to jump in to rhyme with "green eggs and
ham"...Nantan I am....

We do not put them near water dish,
they do not like it near the fish,
Nantans like it where it's dry,
Oh rusty Nantan, don't make me cry!

Take a hammer to my prize;
Oh just my shoe to reduce it's size!
A rusty wafer waiting to go,
My rusty Nantan Oreo!

A wise one will save the yellow rust,
and sell it on ebay as rare star dust.
The wire brush and gloves of rubber
do not save this rusty love.

I do not eat green eggs and ham,
but sadly enough Nantan I am.
I do not cherish this twisted verse,
but sooner love my Nantan first.

We've discussed this topic much before...
Oh rusty nantan, never more...
And in the evening, all's quiet at dust,
I sit alone and hear her rust!

**Here in Wyoming my nantan (s) don't seem to rust hardly at all.
Best,
the other other Dave (F.)
Any added verses welcomed (well pleasantly tolerated).