[meteorite-list] Peace & Bensour

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:33 2004

Personally, I couldn't care less about the market. I can understand some
bargaining between a seller and a buyer but that's about it. Plain and
simple, if you think someone is charging too much for any meteorite (Bensour
or not) don't buy it and quit whining. I've bought meteorites that pretty
much lost their commercial value over night that I can't trade for a
weathered unclassified NWA as well as bought meteorites at a fraction of
what they're worth and what I've sold/traded them for. I'm just as happy
with each and every purchase I've made though because it just means that I
got an incredible new space rock. If you don't like the price that another
person is charging because you think its too high don't buy from them. If
you're really good you'll do what you have to to get a bunch of it and sell
it for what you think is a good price. I've bought from Mike, Dean, Rob,
and the Hupes in the past with good results and will continue to buy from in
the future when I think you have a meteorite worth however much you're
asking and I have that much.
Instead of arguing about the market and what not let's argue about chondrule
formation or something like that.
Best wishes to ALL,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com