[meteorite-list] Sand Dunes and Meteorites

From: T.J. Kilcrease <TJKilcrease_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:33 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C1D6F8.559A65E0

I don't think air balloons would have much success, as they =20
cannot be steered. Without directional control, an appropriate =20
search pattern cannot be executed. However, an ultralight with a long =20
wingspan on the other hand might work if the airspeed were =20
slow enough to allow detailed ground observation. =20
I would be curious about its usefulness if anyone does try using
an ultralight.
Tom Kilcrease