[meteorite-list] My first meteorite find!!

From: Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:33 2004

John Gwilliam wrote:

> Juris,
> Congratulations on your first find. My good buddy Dave Andrews knows the
> Holbrook strewn field better than anyone else I know or have heard of. In
> addition, He's a wealth of information about the historical aspects of
> Holbrook and it's meteorite. Hopefully, you got to enjoy a few hours at
> the "Empty Pockets" with Dave as well.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but let's not forget Steve Schoner here.
No, we didn't make it to "An Evening at the Pockets"....but I guess we could
have for a bit. I had to get up early for work the next morning and those
drafts there slide down just a bit too easily. ;-)

> Now if Dave would just get busy and show me where to find the rest of
> Clover Springs, I'd be happy;-)

I wish Dave would show me too!

Best,
Dave