[meteorite-list] Geoff Cintron, Island Meteorite

From: Ing. Christian ANGER <christian.anger_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:32 2004

Hi list !

I just wanted to write a quick recommendation for Geoff Cintron, Island
Meteorite (http://www.islandmeteorite.com).
I purchased a piece of the extraordinary NWA 176 meteorite from Mr. Cintron.
Unfortunately it was lost on it's way to me. There was no chance to track
the package.
I waited a a whole while (2 months) before I decided to inform Mr. Cintron
about this circumstance,
because sometimes packages to Austria take longer time, because they are
often missent to Australia.

He offered me a replacement piece for free. He picked up the cost of the
lost specimen.
I only had to cover the new shipping costs. In the meantime I got my
replacement piece. It's a wonderful piece.

Thanks once again Geoff, for your greatness and generosity.

May the next meteorite fall have it's strewnfield in the middle of your
backyard,
with highest recommendations for you and best regards,

Christian

Ing. Christian ANGER
Korngasse 6
2405 Bad Deutsch-Altenburg