[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: FERNLEA4_at_aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:31 2004

<< As I said, not one of them has EVER seen a drop of water, so the stories
that the others are making up (Bessy and Elliot) are just not true, either in
order to manipulate the market or from bad information from their suppliers >>

Hi folks.
I've just got back from spending a few days in London and a very enjoyable
visit to the NHM in the company of Drs Grady and Russell. I saw some amazing
meteorites (as you'd expect at one of the World's greatest collections!) and
also arranged to trade for some exquisite meteorites for my own collection.
I had a mountain of List email to read through when I returned, and had a
chuckle over Mike's post (above). I can't decide if Mike's expecting an
arguementative response from me or what?.....but I'm sure Mike knows me
better than THAT after all these years.
And besides, I picked up another Lotus a few days before leaving for London
and haven't really had a chance to drive it yet, so I'm gonna spend the rest
of the day dashing along the country lanes around here with my hair on fire
instead.....SO much more soothing than getting into an arguement I think! :-)

Cheers,
Rob E.
http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
Fernlea Meteorites,