[meteorite-list] Deformed Gibeon patterns

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:30 2004

--part1_17.2508ee07.29c81ca5_boundary

Hello,

Thank you very much everybody for all the attention my Gibeon slice got today!

And for the very interesting explanation. And for the great picture from
Bernd, that slice is even stranger than mine.
And I had been thinking that Gibeon pieces were somewhat boring because they
were too perfect. I am glad to see that I was wrong.

Again Thanks.

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

--part1_17.2508ee07.29c81ca5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello,
<BR>
<BR>Thank you very much everybody for all the attention my Gibeon slice got today!
<BR>
<BR>And for the very interesting explanation. And for the great picture from Bernd, that slice is even stranger than mine.
<BR>And I had been thinking that Gibeon pieces were somewhat boring because they were too perfect. I am glad to see that I was wrong.
<BR>
<BR>Again Thanks.
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>IMCA #2356
<BR>www.IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17.2508ee07.29c81ca5_boundary--