[meteorite-list] Photo of Oct. 14 fireball over Canadian rockies

From: Graham Christensen <majorvoltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:30 2004

Hello list,
For those of you who haven't seen it yet, there is a really cool pic of the
Oct. 14 fireball over the Canadian rockies. I put it on my site, go to:
http://www.geocities.com/aerolitehunter/recfalls.html
You can click on the image to see the full sized version. It's interesting
because it is a daylight fireball so you can see the smoke train really
well. And the detail is pretty good.

The way that the tail seems to be broken up is similar to the peekskill
fireball. And if you haven't seen the peekskill fireball movie yet:
http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/meteors/fireball.mpg

Also, I recently got an 7.17 allende endpiece from Michael farmer and it is
really cool! I love the fusion crust.