[meteorite-list] New Norton Book

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:30 2004

Hello all

I have just a copy in arrive from Amazon in this days.
The book exit in USA for the end of March, here in
Europe is for the first of March
Regards

Matteo

--- Charlie Devine <moonrock25_at_webtv.net> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> A friend just wrote to tell me he just received The
> Encyclopedia of
> Meteorites from Amazon.com for $35. He hasn't been
> able to put it down.
> I'm ordering mine today. Anybody else get a copy
> yet, and if so, how do
> you like it?
>
> Best wishes,
> Charlie

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/