[meteorite-list] % needed

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:29 2004

It is a term used to describe the grading of clean uncut natural Emeralds
mainly from Columbia. They are not treated or artificially colored like so
many other emeralds sold on the market today.
This term is used to describe stones to be faceted. Am I right? I hope so as
my wife and I dabble in the sale of jewels and jewelry.

Mark M.