[meteorite-list] In answer on Weathervane

From: Rick Nowak <internationalmeteoritesociety_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:29 2004

Mr Earl Young had a really great grasp on rocks. For
their to be two meteorites would be strange but if he
cut one in half you have two:)

I don't usally like posting like this. Why would I do
it? I spent alottttttttttt of time trying to recovery
meteorites. I make these posts in case a deal goes bad
or someone else is contacted in the meteorite
community for one reason or another. In short just
want credit if a meteorite is found. I have spent
since November 1 2001 540 hours on meteorites $2500.00
dollars in meteorite recovery. The weird part is I
like it and if I had $100,000 I would spend it on
recovery. Lets wait and se the verdict on Weathervane...............