[meteorite-list] deformed etch pattern

From: Tom <michguy7_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:29 2004

Yes it seems to be. I purchased one of the end pieces from him. I got it
from him which was unfinished meteorite. I did not know what the patterns
looks like until I etched it three or four times cuz I thought I done etched
improperly or not sand down enough. Now he post those on his site which
looks exactly mine.

Tom Perry