[meteorite-list] Silent Giants, Meteorites and Singing

From: FERNLEA4_at_aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:29 2004

In a message dated 15/03/02 03:04:13 GMT Standard Time, Sharkkb8_at_aol.com
writes:

<< As long as you don't tease him about his hair. ;-) >>

As my Holbrook hunting buddy correctly points out, I may be stuck in a 70's
time warp folically speaking, and have similarly dated musical tastes that
begin and end with Rush, but it's difficult to believe that this could be
written by a man who models his own hair on a Shredded Wheat bisk and gives
hairstyling tips to Don King.

It must be a Santa Monica thing....little wonder why he always wears his
Lucky Hat in company ;-)

Rob.
http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
Fernlea Meteorites,