[meteorite-list] The calm after the storm

From: Mark Bostick <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1CAD9.AE5C8EE0

Hello All,

Boy have you guys filled up my e-mail spam box...:-)

It is a shame we can not talk about why there is so much metal in a =
CR2...beng a 2... and not drool over photos of that awesome new fall. =
Which by the way, I think is kinda funny. While we were all =
trading,buying, selling and auctioning meteorites in Tuscon. The =
"nomads" :-) where getting meteorites rained on them. I guess thats =
not really funny..but it is a nice meteorite.=20

I bought my first meteorites from Farmer. I'm not for sure what my =
first meteorite was as I gave them all away, keeping a tektite and a =
Canyon Diablo shale piece myself and I'm not sure if those count. I =
still make little purchases from time to time and have always been =
happy.=20

Dean I have bought many meteorites from for a long time and have lately =
worked with and partnered with him to a degree. I have never seen anyone =
that will work with you better then Dean. Haft the meteorite dealers owe =
Dean money and we are all better off since the Don of NWA...:-) has been =
playing with meteorites. I very much am.

Having said that...and in the words of a dead friend of mine "lets all =
take a chill pill." NWA's are and will be a great thing. The compition =
makes the market interesting. Name calling, threats, accusations, =
rudeness, and the like do not. NWA have enough problems being the =
orphaned meteorites they are. I am sure we all remembered Oliver. I =
guess I jumped a little off subject but hey...that was a good movi..or I =
guess book...anyway...

Both of you have a place in this usually fun hobby of ours. Lets all be =
good people in the sandbox. Which reminds me of the first time I was =
ever called to the principals office. Me and a friend had burried =
another friends legs in the sandbox. When the class bell rang we all =
let and left the poor kid there stuck. Thats the day I learned about =
the principals pattleboard. So I guess the moral of this story =
is...."Be nice now, or you will get a pink slip and have to go the =
office.'

Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1CAD9.AE5C8EE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello All,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Boy have you guys filled up my e-mail =
spam=20
box...:-)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It is a shame we can not talk about why =
there is so=20
much metal in a CR2...beng a 2...&nbsp; and not drool over photos of =
that=20
awesome new fall.&nbsp; Which by the way, I think is kinda funny.&nbsp; =
While we=20
were all trading,buying, selling and auctioning meteorites in =
Tuscon.&nbsp; The=20
"nomads" :-)&nbsp; where getting meteorites rained on them.&nbsp; I =
guess thats=20
not really funny..but it is a nice meteorite. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I bought my first meteorites from =
Farmer.&nbsp; I'm=20
not for sure what my first meteorite was as I gave them all away, =
keeping a=20
tektite and a Canyon Diablo shale piece myself and I'm not sure if those =
count.=20
I still make little purchases from time to time and have always been =
happy.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dean I have bought&nbsp;many meteorites =
from for a=20
long time and have lately worked with and partnered with him to a =
degree. I have=20
never seen anyone that will work with you better then Dean. Haft the =
meteorite=20
dealers owe Dean money and we are all better off since the Don of=20
NWA...:-)&nbsp;has been playing with meteorites.&nbsp; I very much=20
am.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Having said that...and in the words of =
a dead=20
friend of mine "lets all take a chill pill."&nbsp; NWA's are and will be =
a great=20
thing.&nbsp; The compition makes the market interesting.&nbsp; Name =
calling,=20
threats, accusations, rudeness, and the like do not.&nbsp; NWA have =
enough=20
problems being the orphaned meteorites they are.&nbsp; I am sure we all=20
remembered Oliver.&nbsp; I guess I jumped a little off subject but =
hey...that=20
was a good movi..or I guess book...anyway...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Both of you have a place in this =
usually fun hobby=20
of ours.&nbsp; Lets all be good people in the sandbox.&nbsp; Which =
reminds me of=20
the first time I was ever called to the principals office.&nbsp; Me and =
a friend=20
had burried another friends legs in the sandbox.&nbsp; When the class =
bell rang=20
we all let and left the poor kid there stuck.&nbsp; Thats the day I =
learned=20
about the principals pattleboard.&nbsp;&nbsp; So I guess the moral of =
this story=20
is...."Be nice now, or you will get a pink slip and have to go the=20
office.'</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mark Bostick "The Big=20
Collector"</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1CAD9.AE5C8EE0--