[meteorite-list] To My investors

From: Dave Schultz <dls1955_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C1CAA9.932761C0

Greetings Listees. One thing that I have to make clear is that I don`t =
have a beef with any one on the list, being dealers or collectors, as I =
try to get along with everyone, as people that I have met can attest to. =
I`ve been one of Mike`s investors from the beginning, and don`t feel at =
all of being ripped off! In fact, I am quite happy and feel very lucky, =
especially with the NWA 482, which at the Tucson Show in 2001 I received =
my share, and on advice a from certain dealer, I sold most of it, except =
a 2.5g. piece for my personal collection. Being an investor is like =
playing the Stock Market, you win some and lose some. The over all grade =
that I would give for being an investor would be a B+. Many pieces that =
I would have not been able to afford, and other pieces that I really =
enjoyed cutting on my little saw were purchased by being one. I hope =
everyone can get things straightened out, and stop all of the =
accusations against each other and enjoy the hobby, and the comradery =
that we all know with each other!!!!! =20
Dave Schultz =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20