[meteorite-list] To My investors

From: Stephen E. Smith <vickie-steve-smith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

--------------A2F401CA2717E41D55312FFB

Hi all,
    This is a very unfortunate situation. I personally enjoy dealing
with almost everyone on the list. I find everyone, pretty much, a
pleasure to deal with. My interests are wide and varied as are the
personalities on the list.
    I can vouch for how pleased I am with my meager investments in
Mike's expeditions. Mike is honest, open and has treated me fairly. I
have never been disappointed with my "shares", especially NWA482.
    BTW Mike, put me down for a nice little individual of the new NWA
"fall".
    Thanks, Steve Smith

Michael Farmer wrote:

> I would like to ask my investors to post an email here in public to
> announce whether they are happy with my trips or not. You have all
> been accused of being ripped off, being unhappy with the trips, of
> saying that you were angry at me in posts over the last month. I would
> like for all of you to email here, not in a bad way but to say in this
> forum if you are happy or not with our trips.If you do not wish to
> stand up for me and for yourselves, then I will gladly invite you out
> of any further trips. you have all had words put into your mouths that
> you did not say. Please take a moment and tell your side to the list,
> or else you are allowing other people to say things for you that you
> never said.If you want this, then I no longer want investors of this
> caliber working with me.Mike FarmerP.S. This does not make you look
> bad, or is not intended to drag you into a fight, just to clarify if
> you are or are not happy with your investment trips. I would
> appreciate this as I have been and you have all been publicly quoted
> as being unhappy with me and my trips.Lets get it finished here and
> now today.Quotes from the Archives"But how much did your investors on
> your other trips cash out with? I understand that some of you guys are
> getting sued over those trips."

--------------A2F401CA2717E41D55312FFB

Hi all,
enjoy dealing with almost everyone on the list.&nbsp; I find everyone,
pretty much, a pleasure to deal with.&nbsp; My interests are wide and varied
as are the personalities on the list.
investments in Mike's expeditions.&nbsp; Mike is honest, open and has treated
me fairly.&nbsp; I have never been disappointed with my "shares", especially
NWA482.
of the new NWA "fall".
[...]
from the Archives</font>"But how much did your investors on your other
trips cash out with? I understand that some of you guys are getting sued
over those trips."</font></blockquote>