[meteorite-list] Nonsense

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:28 2004

Mike & Dean,
        I must interject that it is TRULY amazing that neither
of you have "gotten it" that hostility, name calling, etc.
acomplishes almost exclusively 3 things:
1) It makes everyone else (which includes your "customers")
        think you are "childish" (at best).
2) It makes list members consider dropping out of the the
        list.
3) It drives some collectors ("customers") out of meteorite
        collecting all togeather.
        I personally know of more than one person in the 3rd
catagory. NUMEROUS people have written the list expressing
sentiments regarding #s 1 & 2.
        What does it take when even Michael Casper's wife is
driven to comment?
        Sincerely, Michael Blood, list member, collector, dealer-
and concerned on all accounts.
--

--
"It makes far better sense to reshape ourselves to fit a finite planet
than to attempt to reshape the planet to fit our infinite wants."
 -- David W. Orr
--
More Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satalite: