[meteorite-list] Bessy Bullshit

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:27 2004

Farmer you are just as full of shit as you always are. Somebody hires you to
buy meteorites for them and you figure that it is your money that you are
spending. You dont have $700,000 and you never have. You pay more than
anybody else in morocco because you dont deal with the nomads directly and
yes, they love you over there in morocco for that. Sure you bought two kilos
the R chondrite, 1.3 kilos of the CR2 and some eucrites when you went over
last time in January. You hire some guide who goes around to the usual spots
that the moroccan resellers sell from and you get picked over material.
Hell, your lunar was what, 200 grams less by the time you bought it because
they had cut pieces to show everybody else trying to sell it.
But you can go and have a beer and be happy and feel good thinking that you
fucked me on the new fall now. Finally for once somebody gets a good deal
from Mike Farmer. For the first time ever Mike Farmer is responsible for
dropping the price of a meteorite. Welcome to the club farmer. You know how
to play with the big boys now. You have finally learned that holding on to
something for 5 years trying to get 10 times what something is worth is not
the best way to go. You can make more money turning over stock fast. I am
sure that when some "investors" buys a plane ticket for you again you will
be able to afford to go to Morocco again and hang out with the moroccans. i
guess that your travels of a couple years ago that you had to pay for
yourself didnt work out quite like you had planned. And to people who want
some of the new fall? My advise is to buy it from farmer. He is giving you
one hell of a deal here. Not something to pass up. Unlike the rest of the
overpriced stuff on his website. Hell, he even convinced the world that his
CK4 that he bought was somehow better than the Libyan ones and should be
worth double the price. But you always pay for stories with farmers
meteorites (Except with the new fall).
Ok farmer. You win tonight. You can celebrate now. The little boy has won
his battle. Go home and tell your wife how good you are. Big brave meteorite
buyer. By golly you da man. Tonight you win. I am going for beer. I am
leaving the sandbox now. You can have it all to yourself and throw all of
the sand that you want for the rest of the night.
DEAN