[meteorite-list] One of Deans emails.

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:27 2004

Grant, I am defending my name here, Dean is mailing my customers this kind
of Bullshit, if your name were being used this way, Ill bet you might just
get offended.
It is simple though, He said publicly that his was $15 gram, and as usual he
got it all, the rain destoryed the rest, Farmer is in Jail and bankrupt and
losing his house and has none and that is the best price etc etc etc. It is
time that he learn to shut his mouth. I am DEAN SERIOUS about the price, Pay
him $15 or me $~2 gram.
Mike Farmer