[meteorite-list] Bessy Bullshit

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:27 2004

--=====================_1174525==_.ALT

Wow!

Dean predicted the price might drop on this one although he didn't predict
how fast. This might be a new record! Imagine the price of this new
meteorite not just dropping, but rocketing downward pulling about 5 Gs.

I love this list......just when you think it's getting a bit boring, things
get cookin' again.

Now I have to decide if I want to wait a week and get it from Mike or send
my $15/g up north.........;-)

Regards,

John

At 04:55 PM 3/12/02 -0600, Michael Farmer wrote:
>Well, I is time for me to jump in here and rain on Dean Bessy's parade. I
>also have a substantial amount of this fall on the way via DHL as I type
>here! DEan DOES NOT have it all, or even close to HALF as he so states and
>is so full of bullshit, that I cant keep quiet here any longer. I will
>have the materail for sale next week, and I plan to offer it around $2
>gram! Now Dean, how in the hell do you justify selling material that you
>paid less than $1 gram for for $15 to $20 gram, it is a chondrite anc a
>nice one, but nevertheless, you DUMP (using your own words) rare material
>like it was a happy meal. Then for this fall you try to manipulate the
>market with more lies and self-reithous statements of self grandure. You
>are not crap when it comes to North Africa. Your one seller has you by the
>balls and feeds you what you want to hear, You my friend are the laughing
>stalk of Morocco. It is about time you learned it.
>
>Anyway, the point is folks, that you can pay Dean his "Good Deal" price of
>$15 gram, or wait one week and pay me $2 gram, your choice.
>
>Thanks Dean, Payback is a sunofabitch isnt it? By the way, you need to
>stop talking about me, it gets back to me, every word you say, and right
>now I am more than a little pissed you asshole!!!#_at_#@#
>
>Mike Farmer

John Gwilliam Meteorites
PO Box 26854
Tempe AZ 85285
http://www.meteoriteimpact.com
--=====================_1174525==_.ALT

Wow!<br>
Dean predicted the price might drop on this one although he didn't
predict how fast.&nbsp; This might be a new record!&nbsp; Imagine the
price of this new meteorite not just dropping, but rocketing downward
pulling about 5 Gs.<br>
I love this list......just when you think it's getting a bit boring,
things get cookin' again.<br>
Now I have to decide if I want to wait a week and get it from Mike or
send my $15/g up north.........;-)<br>
Regards,<br>
John<br>
At 04:55 PM 3/12/02 -0600, Michael Farmer wrote:<br>
me to jump in here and rain on Dean Bessy's parade. I also have a
substantial amount of this fall on the way via DHL as I type here! DEan
DOES NOT have it all, or even close to HALF as he so states and is so
full of bullshit, that I cant keep quiet here any longer. I will have the
materail for sale next week, and I plan to offer it around $2 gram! Now
Dean, how in the hell do you justify selling material that you paid less
than $1 gram for for $15 to $20 gram, it is a chondrite anc a nice one,
but nevertheless, you DUMP (using your own words) rare material like it
was a happy meal. Then for this fall you try to manipulate the market
with more lies and self-reithous statements of self grandure. You are not
crap when it comes to North Africa. Your one seller has you by the balls
and feeds you what you want to hear, You my friend are the laughing stalk
of Morocco. It is about time you learned it. <br>
&nbsp;<br>
Anyway, the point is folks, that you can pay Dean his &quot;Good
Deal&quot; price of $15 gram, or wait one week and pay me $2 gram, your
choice. <br>
&nbsp;<br>
Thanks Dean, Payback is a sunofabitch isnt it? By the way, you need to
stop talking about me, it gets back to me, every word you say, and right
now I am more than a little pissed you asshole!!!#_at_#@#<br>
&nbsp;<br>