[meteorite-list] THE NEW FALL

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:27 2004

Wow. Was Rob ever right about the better photo when wet:
See here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/new-fall.htm
My photos still never did this justice though. You have to see this close
up.
I think that it looks more like norton county or the pena blanca springs
aubrite that a diogenite but I hope that Berand is right. Still, it appears
that it will be an LL6 though. Particularly nice one, but LL6. We should
find out before to long. And Berand is always right.
I cant wait much longer. I have to have a sale. Soon I will have a sale. I
am going to go out for brekfest and beer now and when I come back the
alcohol will be all dried off of my meteorites and I will have a sale.
If anybody wants individuals let me know what size that you desire and I
will see what I can come up with. The biggest ones that I know of are just
over a kilo.
Cheers
DEAN
You dont have to go to NASA to get a Rock from outer space. Or even from the
Planet Mars or the Moon. You just have to visit the Meteorite Shop.
www.meteoriteshop.com