[meteorite-list] Re: nininger debris

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

>Anyone help? A piece of his toilet would be desired too!!!
>When collecting hobbies go horribly, horribly awry...
>Bob (shaking his head and making "tisking" sounds) Martino

Does anybody have a website of the complete story of the museum (With photos
that could be used on ebay?) I well, actually have pieces of his tiolet and
well, am sort of planning on, well banging them into, well bessey specks
and, well, putting them on ebay sometime.
When to much time staring at meteorites, to much beer drinking and to many
pretzals, beans and Kraft dinner goes, well, horribly awry
DEAN