[meteorite-list] Testing on the list - AOL sucks

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

   The reason I "tolerate" AOL and it's problems, are a GREAT many of my
friends, FAMILY and associates, have AOL...and the dollar amount saved by
using the "instant messenger" feature is just super! You save BIG BUCKS on
the phone bill and can communicate much more often and keep in-touch even
when many of us are "on the road".
   Of course, I still make my weekly phone calls as to hear the "voices"
(which is better and more personal)...but that savings through the week does
add-up FAST.
    Untill everyone else switches away from AOL to another Instant Messenger
service...I have to keep it.
        Jake
     Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites and Fossils
Queensbury, NEW YORK 12804
website: www.nature-source.com
email: meteoriteman_at_aol.com
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com
Phone:(518) 761-6702
Fax; (518) 798-9107
Proud member of:
The Meteoritical Society and
The American Association of Paleontological Suppliers IMCA#4262