[meteorite-list] Clogging up the " LIST " with junk !

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

   Hi Chuck; As one of those who has sent about four TEST emails in the past
month; sometimes it IS necessary to send a TEST due to email problems
(sending and receiving). It is marked TEST in the subject area, SO YOU CAN
DELETE IT.
   The Delete key is the one on your keyboard marked ; "DELETE" and is toward
the right-center of the keyboard about half way down.
    If you need further aide in finding this DELETE key, please email me
privately, or better yet...CALL ME.
   I would be very happy to help you find it, and to tell you EXACTLY what to
do !
    This has been a TEST.
Jake
     Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites and Fossils
Queensbury, NEW YORK 12804
website: www.nature-source.com
email: meteoriteman_at_aol.com
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com
Phone:(518) 761-6702
Fax; (518) 798-9107
Proud member of:
The Meteoritical Society and
The American Association of Paleontological Suppliers IMCA#4262