[meteorite-list] Clogging up the " LIST " with junk !

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Dear Jamie, and List;
I don't know about the rest of you all but I find "test" and odds and
ends posts part of the list menu to either digest, or immidiately
delete...not unlike the garbabe spam that "TALKTOCHUCK " has just
spammed us with.
Maybe "Chuck" should start a list of his own.....and we can all spam him.
Best,
Dave Freeman