[meteorite-list] FW: Canadian Meteorite statistics

From: Herd, Richard <herd_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Dear List:

It looks like Bernd got the following but no one else did, because of a
missing hyphen -. Here are the statistics, showing the latest Canadian
meteorite ranks as #22 in mass on the TKW scale. It is the second largest
stony meteorite FIND in Canada, after Vulcan, but not the second largest
meteorite found in Canada, nor the second largest stony meteorite found in
Canada.

RKH