[meteorite-list] Site redesigned and newsletter

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Hello everyone. I hope this message finds you well. If you haven't been to
the IMCA's website at www.meteoritecollectors.org since early Sunday morning
I would like to invite you to come take a look at some of the changes that
have been made. When I first got the site up and running the main concern
was what was said on it and not really what it looked like. Well, with the
help of some really great people the content was taken care of and now I've
redesigned the website to reflect the professional level that the IMCA works
at.
If wanting to see the new look of the site isn't enough to check out the
website then you can also go to see the first issue of "The Fusion Crust,"
the official newsletter of the IMCA that is editied by Martin Horejsi.
So come on everyone, go check out the site and let me know what you think!
Best wishes,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal