[meteorite-list] AD - another eBay plug

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Hi fellow meteorite enthusiasts,

You know, I never did this before, and therefore my
eBay plug isn't that shameless - at least not to me
(blush).

However, I'd like to direct your kind attention
towards some of my auctions that will be ending
during the next days. Have a look at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=ivuna&inclu
de=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Or do a search for "ivuna"; that's my eBay ID.

There are still some bargains, such as some slices
of DaG 180, one of the only two LL3.9's listed in
the Catalogue. Some of them are still at $1 without
reserve. Other highlights are the ungrouped 3.5 type
chondrite HaH 180, Ensisheim, the lunar Dhofar 026,
and some R3.9's that start at just $25/g (and haven't
received any bids, yet).

Take a chance, or simply enjoy the pictures.

Best,
Norbert Classen aka "ivuna"
IMCA #7606