[meteorite-list] New stuff from Mark Bostick

From: Graham Christensen <majorvoltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Hello list,
I have been reading "Meteorites" by Alain Carion and it is pretty good. It
is fairly general and really compact. It has quite a bit on the historic and
famous falls like Ensisheim. I haven't finished reading it yet, too much
homework :( I also got that impactite and eucrite. THANKS MARK. I can see
why vesta is the brightest asteroid even though it is not the largest. It is
the brightest stone meteorite in my collection, it's light greyish-white.
Ceres is C-type and made of carbonaceous chondrite. I am getting an Allende
soon in the mail from Michael Farmer so I can compare them.

This is so cool, It's like I'm building a mini asteroid belt in my room :)