[meteorite-list] Thank you Rob Elliot!!

From: Charlie Devine <moonrock25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Dear listmembers,

If you're like me, you enjoy checking out Rob Elliot's website at
http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
Rob has one of the largest on-line inventories of meteorites and he
updates it frequently.
Well, about a year ago, I had my eye on a pretty NWA chondrite, then
unclassified, which Rob listed on his site. It had the provisional name
NWA 832. That name is now official and it's a killer, fresh L4 Regolith
Breccia. Before the classification was complete, I ordered a small
slice. Alas, it never arrived. Lost in shipping I guess. Rob extended
me credit for the loss and told me he would let me know when he cut more
small slices.

Well, by God, talk about happy endings!! Rob contacted me last week to
tell me he didn't have the heart to cut any more small slices because
this beauty would loose too much of its' character if he did. Instead,
he let me know he would be sending me a full slice with his complements!
Arriving today via DHL was a gorgeous 146.7g slice of NWA 832. You can
see it and other slices of this killer regolith breccia on his webpage.

Rob, this is one of the kindest and most generous things anyone has ever
done for me!
I can never repay you. Thanks so much!
You are Numero Uno on my hit parade!

Best wishes to all,