[meteorite-list] Worthy IMCA member

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Hi!
Just some public thanks to Mr. Scott Brey (www.planetbreymeteorites.com) for
the excellent swap of my regrettably crumbled Brenham for a superb Taza
slice - which is beautifully presented and prepared too!
He didn't need to do this - my Brenham was in my possession for nearly a
year and I guess my proximity to the sea and the grindingly crap weather we
have here in England caused my beloved Brenham to get galloping corrosion.
Without a balk he gave me free reign to swap which I did for this Taza. And
he did this as expeditiously as possible!

Thanks Scott!
--
In gentle decay,
dave