[meteorite-list] By golly, just the best dream.

From: Robert & Wendi Beauford <wendirob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

Woke up from a dream where I was selected to be on a research team to spend
several days in a habitat on the surface of mars. Saw the most outrageous
impact craters, found sedimentary rocks, learned that the face really was
made by sentient hands, and got to bring back a beautiful green and red
banded copper and manganese rich specimen that was sprinkled on one side
with tiny perfect cubic pyrite crystals. Was so happy in the dream that I
weapt with joy! (Wouldn't you with a martian specimen like that!)
Then woke to this fun discussion!
All the best,
Robert Beauford : )