[meteorite-list] Thursday's shameless ebay plug

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1C5A8.87E20A00

Of special note on my ebay auctions ending tonight is a very nice =
oriented Sikhote-alin still at less than $1- per gram.

There are also some real bargains on two different R-chondrites. =
Because I try to refrain from using the Buy-it-now option and start my =
auctions way below market, these two specimens are still far below =
recent advertised blow-out prices.

I believe that ebay is meant to be a fun auction venue. Sometimes, my =
items get bid up high and sometimes they go for less than my cost. =
Overall I make out ok and sometimes some real bargains are grabbed up by =
collectors just because an auction goes un-noticed.

Take a look at the following link:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/catchafallingstar.com/

Best Wishes..........

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

Catch a Falling Star Meteorites
http://www.catchafallingstar.com

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1C5A8.87E20A00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Of special note on my ebay auctions ending tonight is a very=20
nice&nbsp;oriented Sikhote-alin still at less than $1- per gram.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There are also some real bargains on two different =
R-chondrites.&nbsp;=20
Because I try to refrain from using the Buy-it-now option and start my =
auctions=20
way below market, these two specimens are still far below recent =
advertised=20
blow-out prices.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I believe that ebay is meant to be a fun auction venue.&nbsp; =
Sometimes, my=20
items get bid up high and sometimes they go for less than my cost.&nbsp; =
Overall=20
I make out ok and sometimes some real bargains are grabbed up by =
collectors just=20
because an auction goes un-noticed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Take a look at the following link:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/catchafallingstar.com/">http://me=
mbers.ebay.com/aboutme/catchafallingstar.com/</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best Wishes..........</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim Strope<BR>421 Fourth Street<BR>Glen Dale, WV&nbsp; 26038</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Catch a Falling Star Meteorites<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.catchafallingstar.com">http://www.catchafallingstar.co=
m</A><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1C5A8.87E20A00--