[meteorite-list] TEST (again)

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

--=====================_3790897==_.ALT

Gregory et al,
I think you may need to look for a different common denominator. I'm not
an AOL user and some of my post have not made it to the list.
John

At 07:25 PM 3/6/02 -0500, Sharkkb8_at_aol.com wrote:

>I submitted two list-posts early this morning, which have never appeared,
>and a number of list-posts from other listees have mentioned other posts
>that I never got. Rob Elliott has mentioned the same problem, and so I
>can only assume that AOL is the culprit, as it seems to be the only thing
>in common. I guess it's doubtful that THIS will get through!
>
>Gregory

John Gwilliam Meteorites
PO Box 26854
Tempe AZ 85285
http://www.meteoriteimpact.com
--=====================_3790897==_.ALT

Gregory et al,<br>
I think you may need to look for a different common denominator.&nbsp;
I'm not an AOL user and some of my post have not made it to the
list.<br>
John<br>
At 07:25 PM 3/6/02 -0500, Sharkkb8_at_aol.com wrote:<br>
list-posts early this morning, which have never appeared, and a number of
list-posts from other listees have mentioned other posts that I never
got.&nbsp; Rob Elliott has mentioned the same problem, and so I can only
assume that AOL is the culprit, as it seems to be the only thing in
common.&nbsp;&nbsp; I guess it's doubtful that THIS will get
through!&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>