[meteorite-list] News from Paleo Guy

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

<< If there is anything I've left out, or haven't explained, or if you have
any questions regarding this
 matter please feel free to contact me and I'll try to sort things out. >>

Could be true, could be a convoluted excuse with as much veracity to it as
the "Eagle Butte" meteorite. If it were me, I would write this seller the
following:

"There IS one thing you have left out, and that has to do with the reason the
whole stupid issue arose in the first place. This is not a meteorite, should
never again be sold as one, and all specimens previously, fraudulently sold
as a meteorite should be refunded."

If and when the seller shows willingness to << sort things out >> by doing
THAT, we can tag this toe and slam the drawer shut.

    Gregory