[meteorite-list] "As the Eagle Butte turns"

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

I wonder if it would do any good to post a negative or at least a neutral
comment in his feedback regarding this fraud (for lack of a better term.
I doubt I can prove the seller knowingly tried to pass off slag as a
meteorite, but I feel this must be a scam.) Something to the effect of
"I am submitting this rock to XYZ for independent verification." I'm
willing to burn the feedback, if it keeps anyone else
from making the same error.

Tracy Latimer
--Tired of turning the other <butte> cheek--