[meteorite-list] Article wanted

From: Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

--------------4BFBE3E9056B7B36345A21C5

Hello all-
I am in search of a copy of the article:
The Mbale meteorite shower. Meteoritics. vol. 29 no. 2. March 1994. pp.
246-254
Can anyone out there provide me with a photocopy, back issue, or on-line
archive?
Thanks in advance,

--
Rob Wesel
--------------
We are the music makers...and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
Willy Wonka, 1971
--------------4BFBE3E9056B7B36345A21C5
<HTML>
Hello all-
<BR>I am in search of a copy of the article:
<BR><U>The Mbale meteorite shower. Meteoritics. vol. 29 no. 2. March 1994</U>.
pp. 246-254
<BR>Can anyone out there provide me with a photocopy, back issue, or on-line
archive?
<BR>Thanks in advance,
<P>--
<BR>Rob Wesel
<BR>We are the music makers...and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
<BR>Willy Wonka, 1971
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>