[meteorite-list] be careful with Brad Sampson :-(

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

Brad,
Back to your corner dude and put the pointed hat back on. You should read
more carefully about what others are complaining about, and it is not just
the past few weeks.
I get the same excuses from bidders...seems last month we had 3 women in
three different states all have husbands who lost a hand in a machine shop
accident. What are the odds of that?
More than half of our late payers are 2 seconds from the dead bunny shivers
about to die from cancer or some other life ending illness.
I would think a public apology is the last thing you can expect.

I was about to order from you once, the references I got did not support
your claims and hence I did not order.

Mark M