[meteorite-list] A message for all

From: Jason Mccain <mrmccain_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:23 2004

Hey all out there! I just want to say that I don't have any spectacular
discoveries or scientific data to talk about as of yet. But I would like to
extend gratitude for all the previous postings.

I am planning my first expedition in a couple months, and I am so ecstatic
about it. My drive for the passion on meteorite hunting has come mostly from
reading your testimonies and research information. I hope only to be
connected by this sacred bond of "the hunt" by finding a hundreds thousands
to millions of years old piece of a miracle to call my own and know that in
some small way I am making steps to recover...record...and research this
beauty of SPACE and what it has to offer. Any helpful hints or book
references would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Jason McCain