[meteorite-list] Re: [MeteoriteCollectors] Ebay Experiment

From: BobHolmes_at_webtv.net <BobHolmes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:36 2004

Matteo-
I am certain that you are always looking for a deal, and I know you have
bought many NWA's. But by your purchasing meteorites at what you call
'ruined prices', are you not in fact adding to the problem you speak of?
If this lowering of prices is so offensive to your principles, don't buy
the stuff at those prices. You are like everybody else in the world, we
all want to but low and sell high. But as we all know, we can't always
get what we want.

Bob Holmes
www.meteoritebiz.com