[meteorite-list] Meteorite Calendar on sale

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:36 2004

--part1_124.12fb1ad0.2a4f9038_boundary

In a message dated 6/26/2002 4:52:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time, rom_at_look.ca
writes:

> This is a message is to all the people that didn't get a chance
> to bid on my auction for The Third Millennium Meteorite Calendar,
> 2003 Edition. Just off the press!

Thanks Roman for all the work and all the promotion.

I just received my shipment of calendars, they do look very nice, great
pictures. And they are now available from me on a daily basis, no need to
wait for an auction! :-)

And if you are in the States and buy more than 2, I'll pay the postage.
Only during July. It is a special month with Robert Haag's birthday, and
mine.

Thank you.

Anne Black
IMCA #2356