[meteorite-list] Really Cool NWA869 Photos

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:35 2004

Dean

Pretty meteorite. You know.. I bought a piece of NWA XXX from Matteo ( I
think is the same meteorite but not sure) but his piece was really black.
Then I bought a piece from Mark Bostick ( I think it was .. memory has taken
a vacation) but it was more red. I was wondering at the time if they were 2
dif meteorites. Do you think 2 pieces collided? Hmm feel free to stick a
piece of that baby in my teachers lot I just bought..lol.

All the best..

Rosie