[meteorite-list] All The Fires

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:35 2004

--part1_12d.1335d7e2.2a4a7616_boundary

In a message dated 6/25/2002 6:37:41 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
unclefireballmtf_at_yahoo.com writes:

> Has anybody heard from Mr. Matt Morgan recently, or
> perhaps somebody we are not thinking of? I know
> everything will work out in the long run, but hope all
> will be well in the short run as well.

Matt Morgan lives in Denver, not very far from me.
And we have never been in any danger at all.
Just lots of smoke. The Hayman fire is now almost contained so that should
improve too pretty soon.
Now, if only we could get some rain, some REAL rain, not just a sprinkle.

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com