[meteorite-list] Is that all there is, my friends?

From: Fred Olsen <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:34 2004

Dave,
 funny you should mention "the dog", you must be prescient. In my next post
I was going to mention what is a most impressive case in the Vienna Museum.
In the center of the meteorite room in an old case is a group of very nice
specimens. There is a nice size half crusted piece of Shergotty. Just next
to it is one piece, and one whole fully crusted shiny black Nakhla
meteorites. Now I have to admit that I broke my glasses early on the trip
but I could still see pretty well and I thought I saw a little bit of
reddish brown hair on the whole stone. Boy I thought, they should keep their
displays a little more tidy. Right below the Shergotty was a very nice part
crusted piece of Chassigny. Beautiful! Regards, Fred