[meteorite-list] Thanks!

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:34 2004

...just want to thank you, Bernd, for the excellent selection of slides you
emailed me!
They will be going a long way to helping my first public speech (to the
Sussex Astronomical Soc.) on meteorites next month.
I am no expert but apparently I know more than they do, so they asked me
months ago to do this but for health reasons I have not been able to comply
until now.
It should be a laugh... I will be bringing a few meagre specimens along to
let them touch and commune with this wonderful alien material! Maybe I
should go there with a bag of NWAs and make a few sales!!

I'll let you know how it transpires!!
very best and again, thank you!
--
In gentle decay,