[meteorite-list] Meteorite Calendar on eBay now!

From: Roman <Roman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:34 2004

Hello again.

I would like to let all my pre-paid customers know that the ebay
auction I have running now is timed to end when the calendars
will be available for shipping, this Friday, June 21st., 1st day of summer!

No calendars have been shipped to anyone yet. Our first wave
will ship this Friday before noon (Eastern Time) to all the pre-paid
customers and the winning ebay bidders that can PayPal their
payment by early Friday morning.

These are all pre-release copies, with the official release date
now set for July 31, 2002.

The market for this product is huge, our only problem is telling
the world what they can behold. Maybe some of you can help us
with this. If so, your contribution will pay for itself, and you will be
rewarded by opening the eyes of many people not aware of what
meteorites are all about, or that they even exist in private collections.

Thanks again,
Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com/2003.html