[meteorite-list] Virus and others

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:33 2004

Hello all

I addvise a few members of the list type Vincent
Jacques - meteorh3_6 Sun 06/16 125k Template
returned - and moonrock have a virus in the PC. With
Vincent is the second time arrive to me the email with
the attachment, moonrock only one time. Is good
control the PC.

Another is at 14 hours ended my Ebay auction of the
end piece of NWA 1058 acapulcoite. Look in my ebay
page. 2 little slices is available from a my friend in
the Ensisheim and St.Marie Show. If you want the list
with prices and weights I send, I accept half trade
and half payment for the pieces over the 3 gr.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/